Learn how to suggest a forest in your paintings with Andy Braitman in the May 2015 Monthly Video Lesson!
Click here to be taken to the video and accompanying PDF. We hope that you continue to enjoy our videos and we appreciate your positive feedback about them!
We want to take a moment to both thank and highlight our incredible instructors here at Braitman Studio! We have a talented group of artists on our staff who are trained and genuinely interested in helping you discover and develop your personal style.
Click on the links below to find, explore, like and follow this fantastic group of both artists and teachers! Also, to view the Braitman Studio workshops our instructors are offering this summer, click here!
We thank YOU for being a part of Braitman Studio and allowing us the unique opportunity to help you learn and grow as an artist.
BRAITMAN STUDIO INSTRUCTORS:
- Braitman Studio Owner: Currently teaches the Landscape, Intermediate Painting, Open Painting, Creative Concepts in Painting, Modern Art and Creative Figure Classes and SIX workshops at Braitman Studio this summer
- Andy Braitman’s Website
- Braitman Studio
- Braitman Studio Facebook
- Braitman Studio Pinterest
- Braitman Studio Instructor: Currently teaches the Landscape and Intermediate Painting Classes and the Composition through Dynamic Still Life Workshop at Braitman Studio this summer
- Kelley Brugh’s Website
- Kelley Brugh’s Facebook
- Kelley Brugh’s Instagram
- Kelley Brugh’s Pinterest
- Braitman Studio Instructor: Currently teaches the Surface and Materials, Open Painting, Modern Art, Creative Figure and Teen Classes and Teen and Contemporary Figure Workshops at Braitman Studio this summer
- Nicholas Stewart’s Website
- Braitman Studio Instructor: Currently teaches Fundamentals I & II Classes and the Fundamentals of Oil Painting and Waterscapes: Follow-the-Leader Workshops at Braitman Studio this summer
- Allison Chamber’s Website
- Braitman Studio Instructor: Currently teaches the Teen Classes
- Ian Wegener’s Art Website
- Ian Wegener’s Queen City Jacks Website
- Ian Wegener’s Facebook
- Ian Wegener’s Queen City Jacks Facebook Page
- Ian Wegener’s Bio and Statement_2013
- Braitman Studio Instructor: Currently teaches the Fundamental I & II Classes
- Artwork Image
- Braitman Studio Instructor: Currently teaches the Teen Class
- Artwork Image
Thank you for your interest in Braitman Studio’s summer workshops and classes! We are very excited to bring you Tuesday summer classes and some NEW workshops that you’ve never seen before and we’ve brought back some of our student favorites as well. We think there is a little something for everyone this summer and we hope we get the chance to be part of your painting experience!
Click here or on the workshop schedule image above to learn more! For a detailed description of each workshop we are offering, please click on the individual workshop titles!
- Morning Class: 9:30a – 12:30p
- Afternoon Class: 1:30p – 4:30p
- Evening Class: 6:30p – 9:00p
This is a reminder that THIS Friday, May 1 from 6:00-9:00PM is the “Portfolios” show featuring selected new works from the portfolios of Nicholas Stewart and Kate Stewart! Nicholas is an instructor here at Braitman Studio and his wife, Kate, is an instructor at Holt School of Fine Art!
This show takes place at the same time as the gallery crawl at Southend so stop by to meet the artists and view their new artwork on display!
Braitman Studio is now on Instagram! Find, follow and like us and our photos of your artwork at @braitmanstudio! Our Instagram account is a virtual gallery of completed artwork created by Braitman Studio’s instructors and students.
Now you can visit Braitman Studio’s website for class information, our Facebook page for a look behind the scenes and now our Instagram account for finished artwork images! Click on @braitmanstudio to visit our account today to see the great artwork created by Braitman Studio‘s artists!
Take a look at what is going on this spring at Braitman Studio! Below is a video clip from our Creative Concepts in Painting that takes place on Wednesday mornings with instructor Andy Braitman. The paintings that you see in this video are the results of students leaning how to use both stand oil and linseed oil to control the viscosity of the oil paint in their paintings. This class is a ‘boot camp’ or a work-out painting class focused on advanced painting techniques and concepts. It is intended to improve the artist’s brush work, paint application, and confidence. The fourth class each month is devoted to in-process work and individual critiques. Students must be actively painting outside of Braitman Studio Art School to stay on schedule with this particular class.
Look for progress photographs from this class and others coming soon on our Facebook page!
Enjoy the holiday weekend and we welcome ALL Y’ALL to join us at Braitman Studio this April!